Sunday, June 14, 2009

just for the guys

Consider this your friendly reminder that Father's Day is fast approaching. For some reason, this morning I actually thought today was Father's Day. I was fumbling around trying best to come up with a legitimate excuse as to why my dad's card would be a few days late. But for once, just once, I'm ahead of the game. So to honor me being ahead and more importantly all the dads out there, I decided to put together some posts just for you guys.

If you ask me, every guy needs a good piece of luggage. Whether it's a weekend bag, a backpack/beer cooler or something just to throw your lap top, keys and phone in, said bag is very useful in keeping all the stuff you need in your life organized, at least as organized as you make it. These are just a few of my favorites. And if you really want to know, you could probably steal these from your man. Just my two cents.

Images from top:
Pendleton Black Watch Weekender Bag
.
Tanner Goods Landscape Satchel.
Holme Leather Briefcase.
The
Burton Liquid Lounger.




1 comment:

  1. me likey. Look forward to seeing more this week.

    ReplyDelete