Friday, June 19, 2009

blogs by men

In case you were wondering, every blog I read isn't written by a female. I do plenty of searching through guy's stuff. I find it refreshing from all the girly, frilliness out there. If you didn't know this already, I'm not the girliest of girls. So in honor of dad's day, the extended version, I thought I would share a few blogs, started by guys, that I regularly check out.

Updates on classic, well made apparel. Most everything they post has that timeless quality. They also put together an online magazine with interviews and columns all with their east coast twist.

Lots of memorabilia and antics on all things American. To not like the blog would almost be un-American.



Josh Spear While no longer all male writers, Josh Spear and company are local trend spotters.



Great photos and weekly updates of a new family in the making. The stories are no holds bar. You get more than a peak in the life of this growing family. And I have to admit, I went back and looked at every single weekly pregnancy post since the beginning. Because, after all, they are that good.

No comments:

Post a Comment