Saturday, August 1, 2009

brooklyn rehab

Remember the film Amélie? Of course you do, how could you forget. Ever since I saw the film I've wanted both a photo booth and a garden gnome. Sadly part one of my Amélie wish list is too large and too expensive to fit my budget and my home. The garden gnome part seemed like a relatively obtainable task. Or so I thought. Yet, most gnomes out there look like they have had a few too many garden mushrooms or even worse, an evil glare.

This is where Brooklyn Rehab steps in. I came across the Etsy store some time ago but just recently found the garden pal. At 6 inches tall, he's perfect for the garden in the summer and will look just as cute inside during the winter months. Be sure to check out all of Brooklyn Rehab's etsy store.

1 comment:

  1. i'm so happy to be making a gnome for you!
    Thanks for this wonderful post.

    ReplyDelete