Wednesday, July 1, 2009

handsome furs - live at the larimer lounge

Handsome Furs - Larimer Lounge from casey keasler on Vimeo.

Live video of the Handsome Furs song Nyet Spasiba at the Larimer Lounge on Sunday, June 14, 2009

I haven't posted much of anything in a few weeks. You may wonder why, you may not care. In case you are interested, my lack of posting is not for lack of want. I wish I could write everyday. At this point, other obligations have kept me from this here blog. I won't bore you with details. As it happens, they are rather boring. But what I'm about to share with you is far from boring. It's a great show I caught two Sunday's ago.

Jevan turned me on to the Handsome Furs a few years back. I put their song, What We Had, on repeat for at least a month. This year, they released, Face Control. They are still the husband wife duo they started as and are rocking just as strong. A guitar and a drum machine. That's all they really need.

They came through town a few weeks back and played the Larimer Lounge. I happened to stand on a stool and catch one song on video. The sound isn't great, blame it on the hand held digital camera, not that I was three drinks into the evening. The energy and dance moves do however, make up for the sound quality. At least I think so. I hope you feel the same.

1 comment:

  1. LOL, I thought when I saw the post title this was going to be of your new puppy!

    ReplyDelete