Tuesday, March 24, 2009

life and limb


Portland, Oregon has some of the best shops around. The last time I was in the city my friend, Sammy, took the hubs and me around to hit up his favorite locales. One of my new favorite spots on our Saturday agenda was Life and Limban independently owned and operated plant and modern wares shop. This little place is a one-stop-shop for modern plants and the items that house them. If you are looking for something rustic and crafty, this is not your spot. Think white ceramic, clean lines and succulents all with a mid century modern vibe. 

The shop also curates monthly art exhibits showcasing local and national artists. And, yes, I'm saving the best news for last, Life and Limb now has an online store. So you can shop till your heart is content. 

No comments:

Post a Comment